- We believe the Scriptures in original form are verbally inspired of God and are the supreme
authority in faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy spirit,
equal and harmonious in function.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, and His deity, His sinlessness, His cleansing
blood, bodily resurrection, ascension, and coming again and that His return is imminent.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a Person who convicts the world of sin, righteousness,
and judgment to come. He regenerates, indwells, sanctifies, comforts all who believe in
Jesus Christ as Savior, and seals them unto the day of redemption.
- We believe that mankind, created in the image of God, sinned and has thus incurred the
wrath of God and is possessed with a sinful nature. It is necessary therefore, for a person to
be born again through acceptance of Jesus Christ as personal Savior. Those who accept are
saved and those who reject are lost.
- We believe that the local church is a living, spiritual body of baptized believers of which
Christ is the Head, associated together for the carrying on of the ministry of the Gospel.
- We believe that Jesus Christ instituted the Lord's Supper to commemorate His death until He
comes again, and the ordinance of water baptism by immersion, which portrays the believer's
union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
- We believe that Satan is a fallen angel, a personal being, the god of this age, and the
adversary of Christ who will ultimately subdue him.